OK but for real, good places to look for fingerless gloves? I’m looking for Halloween as well as for general Protomen-Appreciation-Life purposes. I’m also more than OK with hacking the fingers off of fingered gloves. Your thoughts/wisdom/general sexiness is much appreciated.
Literally bought mine on Amazon
hope you know your hand size
I’m always up for a good internet sizing challenge. Thank you!
Chucks Boots or a Harley Davidson shop.
our local motorcycle shop has the exact same gloves Panther wears
Panther has worn a couple different types; he told me he goes through “about a pair a tour” now and he sometimes buys them on Amazon if he can’t source cheap ones locally
Murphy lately has been wearing these ones which I recognize because they’re the same ones I wear. (Probably wears large though; I wear Medium.)
Also note that when you first get them they’re going to feel tight as fuck and hard to do stuff in (like typing or playing instruments) but that’ll lessen as time goes on and as you wear them more. Eventually you’ll break them in and they’ll mould to your hands and they’ll almost become inseparable. They’ll be a part of you.
- notemily likes this
- cybersenshi reblogged this from onslaughtsix and added:
- lizzybees reblogged this from rubydoux and added:
- yousaidineededa reblogged this from rubydoux and added:
- soapboxmarkd likes this
- onslaughtsix reblogged this from pandavalkyrie and added:
- cybersenshi likes this
- pandavalkyrie reblogged this from chrissybot and added:
- chrissybot reblogged this from rubydoux and added:
- sonicsora likes this
- yubishines reblogged this from teal-deer and added:
- rubydoux reblogged this from octogetintherobot and added:
- teal-deer reblogged this from octogetintherobot and added:
- octogetintherobot reblogged this from rubydoux and added:
- 1000-rat-corpses said: i think someone once knew the exactly type/brand of gloves panther uses???